INDIAN RECIPE : SPICY METHI CHUTNEY
Methi Chutney is a tangy and little Bitter
• 1.75 Oz Methi seeds (fenugreek)
• 1.25OZ red Chilli powder ( you can add or subtract as per your taste)
• 1 tsp Cumin seed powder
• 1 tsp Garlic powder
• 1 tsp Sesame seeds (roasted)
• 1 tsp Aamchur powder (dry mango powder)
• A pinch of Hing (asafetida)
• Salt as per taste
• 1 tsp Oil
• Heat oil in a pan and roast the methi seeds.
• Then add chili powder, garlic, sesame, cumin, amchur and a pinch of asafetida and roast for one minute. Grind them together.
• The chutney is ready to serve. It can be stored for a long time.
Serve it with Rice, Fried Fritters, Dosas and Idlis.
- · 9 pounds pork shoulder, cut into cubes
- · 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- · 1/4 cup fennel seed
- · 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes ( to add that spicy touch)
- · 4 teaspoons salt
- · 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- · 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- · 1/2 cup dry white wine
- · 15 feet 1 1/2 inch diameter hog casings, rinsed
- · Combine the pork cubes with the garlic powder, fennel seed, red pepper flakes, salt, black pepper, and parsley.
- · Grind through a coarse plate. Mix in the white wine and grind again. Stuff into the rinsed hog casings, twisting into 4-inch lengths. แผนที่ดาวเทียม Cover and refrigerate overnight to allow the seasonings to infuse into the meat before cooking.
Fennel bulb/ Cucumber Salsa
This is a fresh and unusual salsa. Use it as an appetizer or on grilled meats.
- · 1 English cucumber, diced
- · 1 large fennel bulb, diced
- · 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and diced
- · 1/2 red onion, chopped
- · 1/2 cup pickled banana peppers, diced
- · 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- · 2 tablespoons honey
- · 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- · salt and pepper to taste
- · Combine the cucumber, fennel, avocado, red onion, banana peppers, cilantro, honey, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl
- · Allow mixture to sit 20 minutes before serving .Eat with Crackers, Baguettes